Blackheath has never really fitted us. And as much as we tried, it wasn't 'home'. Katoomba is our soul home and it has taken a few moves to finally realize this. It is a power spot for me. I feel it.
But our Blackheath home was a soft landing for me in 2015, after a tumultuous year spent living by the sea. emotions. water. rain. and many tears
I landed gently at Blackheath, just before Midsummer in 2015. a cushion. a place where I began to bring my parts together. where things began to settle within. And it has not been a difficult two years at all.
the healing medicine of waratah
it just isn't home. I knew that from almost the beginning.
I was only the custodian of this place. So I bought this garden back to life and together, Joe and I gave the house its soul back. But such a young soul and I, myself need a home that has an older soul to match my strong Saturnian soul. One that wraps itself around me when I walk in the door.
I've planted herbs and roses and apple trees. All deeply spiritual plants. They have magic and connections to long ago times. Thyme in abundance because it is associated with Taurus, where my Moon sits.
The garden has been sung to and future owners will feel this, even if they don't understand it.
and I think that is where my purpose lies in life. to create beautiful gardens to pass on to others.
But now, coming up to my 60th year, it is time to find and create one for myself. And Joe. for the next chapter in our life together in this lifetime.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.